Thursday, February 25, 2021

Cant get below a certain weight

Female, 26, 5'1, SW 190lbs, CW 166.8lbs, GW 140lbs (for now).

Hello all. First off im sorry for the long post! Im having some issues dropping below 165lbs. I currently eat around 1300 to 1450 calories a day so i really cant go any lower in calories. If I eat more than this i tend to maintain.

I have a fairly active job; im basically a server in a nursing home and i get about 10k steps in my 8 hour shifts 4 days a week. On these days i do not go to the gym because im already so exhausted. On my days off i usually go to the gym and lift weights. For cardio i dont do a whole lot, usually just walk on the treadmill for 20 to 30 minutes, and i question if thats why im not losing anymore? However i have a knee injury im still healing from so I cant do intense cardio like biking and running (elliptical im easing into currently). I try to drink at least 64oz of water everyday as well.

My lowest weight has been 164.8lbs, but for the last 2 months I have not been able to get under this weight. I weigh myself daily and my weight fluctuates anywhere from 165 all the way up to 168 and its getting ridiculously frustrating; im honestly ready to give up. I count my calories daily and try to stick with low carb options. I dont have "cheat days" but once in awhile i will drink a can of soda (like 1 a week). I would like to hope this isnt stalling my weight loss as well.

Do you all have any ideas i should try? Or advice? Im very desperate.

submitted by /u/AdorkableKatt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uAAEwj

No comments:

Post a Comment