Sunday, February 28, 2021

Weight loss from changing to a physical job

Hi,

For the last 9 years I've worked a desk job. My weight has gradually been increasing and muscle mass decreasing over this period. I've also ballooned a lot due to lockdown and not even being able to partake on the occasional gym session. Due to stress and the awful hours and shifts I left my job in January. I've just started a warehouse job and spend 8 hours a day lifting and putting down lots of heavy stuff. This is just a temporary change to try and shape up a bit and undo those years of unhealthy lifestyle and weight gain.

My question is, has anyone else here made a similar change in career and lost weight/toned up from it? How much did you lose from the change, how long did it take and when did people notice the changes?

submitted by /u/willyd125
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kv4g9A

No comments:

Post a Comment