Saturday, February 27, 2021

NSV: Coworkers didn’t believe old photo was me!

Stats: 30F 5’7” HW 200 CW 133

Background: I started my weight loss journey 5 years ago but I yo-yo’d for the first couple of years. I finally got to my goal weight last year (around summer). I’ve been maintaining/losing vanity pounds since. I started a new job in Oct of last year, so my co-workers only know my current weight and diet. They have actually made nice comments about how healthy I eat. Which is funny to me since at my old job I was basically a candy dispenser. Today everyone was showing their wedding photos and so I pulled out mine as well. My wedding was 6 years ago, right before my journey and I was at my heaviest if not heavier (didn’t weigh myself then). They were so shocked and could not believe it was me!! One of them accused me of lying!

It’s pretty interesting because I don’t notice such a huge difference myself but even my old co-workers that were in my wedding are in disbelief of photos of me now! What is also interesting is I used to look at those photos and hate how I looked. Any old photos I was disgusted at what I saw. Now I see them and I love them! They are my wedding photos and they remind me of one of the happiest days of my life.

submitted by /u/lenadita
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O19vSh

No comments:

Post a Comment