Saturday, February 27, 2021

Best Peloton class types for someone looking to lose body fat (not body weight) and retain as much muscle mass as possible (I’ll be resistance training 3 x a week as well) - Any advice for a beginner would be amazing! 😊

Hi all,

I’m due to have my new Peloton bike delivered next weekend and I’m really excited for it! 😊

I wanted some advice from anyone more experienced and in the know as I’m a beginner with Peloton/Spin bikes, etc

I’m currently on a weight loss journey/body recomposition journey and want to incorporate my Peloton bike into my lifestyle as a way to assist with the fact that my job is heavily desk/sitting based, meaning I can’t get a healthy amount of movement or steps in at all! It’s genuinely 100% sitting all day! 🙁

I want to incorporate my Peloton bike into my regime, to assist with general cardio and health but also fat loss.

I’m 31, male, 6’5, and around 225lbs (27% body fat. I resistance train 3 x a week and have a good base in terms of my frame and muscle mass naturally.

Now I want to use my Peloton because I love cycling and just love the idea of being able to get up in the morning and start the day with a class/cycle to be honest.

I don’t want to risk following the wrong class types and hinder my ability to retain the muscle mass I have/build, and want to find a balance where the Peloton can aid in burning body fat, not body weight (if that makes sense).

Does anyone have any tips for what sort of class types to follow or maybe a suggested weekly plan based on what I’ve explained and what my goals are?

Any help would be massively appreciated! Thank you in advance! 😊

submitted by /u/JonnyBro25
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dVRcc2

No comments:

Post a Comment