Sunday, February 28, 2021

Someone please help! I keep gaining weight back

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I started at 279, I was down to 236 and hit a major road block, the weight loss just stopped and every week no matter how little I ate I was the exact same weight.

Now after 4 months of staying the exact same weight ive started to gain and quickly. Ive gained 4 pounds back in one week and I am losing my mind because based off what ive eaten I feel like it should be impossible.

Ive already gone down to only eating once a day after I hit the road block. Im going to list what ive eaten this week, if anyone can tell me why Im gaining back and how to stop it Id be so thankful because im honestly losing my mind over it.

My food intake for the week:

Monday: One cheese enchilada, 1 cup Spanish rice, two mozeralla cheese sticks

Tuesday: One can Amys lentil and vegetable soup, two chocolate chip cookies, two mozeralla cheese sticks.

Wednesday: One bowl of Kale salad with pumpkin seeds, mozeralla, and a vinaigrette dressing, and two chocolate chip cookies.

Thursday: Another bowl of kale salad with same garnish as before, and two cookies.

Friday: Exactly 1 cup of macaroni and cheese and a side salad.

Saturday: Two chicken breasts and a side salad, two cookies.

If anyone could help Id be so grateful, I really dont understand why ive gained 4 pounds this week eating this when ive had much worse weeks, like the week of Christmas, but still maintained 236.

Also any tips on how to move past the weight I was stuck at would be great!!!

submitted by /u/One-Nefariousness544
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uGGj3F

No comments:

Post a Comment