Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Losing weight is just *all around* ups and downs

Been at it for a couple years and kinda more seriously since August, almost to 100 pounds down from my max weight and about 35 since August.

Just like weight loss is the scale going up and down and up and down but with a long-term downward trend, I would have to say my physical body is somewhat the same.

Every month or so, it's something like, 'Whelp, my body is weird again.' Weight loss is not equal all around your body. My legs got thinner so now my stomach has somehow dropped lower and seems huge all of a sudden. Or, my arms and face will be significantly slimmer, but the rest of me is unchanged. Sometimes, my clothes will randomly be tight in weird ways. Sometimes, an area will just go from being like, firm fat to like, loose fat. Not sure if that makes any sense at all. The proportions are just all over the place, but over time they all shrink, just at really varied rates.

Anyway, I hadn't seen anything about this on here, and thought people would like to know! It's definitely like months or years of weirdness until you get to the place where you want to be. But it's not bad! It's just the journey.

submitted by /u/soomanytomatoes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NpJBrz

No comments:

Post a Comment