Sunday, February 28, 2021

Does the urge to pig out on sweets lessen the more times you successfully do it?

I'm doing OMAD 6 days a week, and have seen pretty good results from that. But I still have the urge to just cram sweets into my face fairly frequently. In the past, I just gave into this. My weight loss has slowed as result, and I've decided no more.

I vowed this last Sunday. Wensday evening, an urge to eat my husband's jelly beans, rice crispy treats, an bowl (or two or three) of sweetened cereal hit me hard. I really just didn't care about my weight at that point, I just wanted the goods. But since I also started writing down everything I put in my mouth that had calories, and recording this data to put into a video for my weightloss youtube channel, I was able to talk myself down.

It might not have been much, but to me it seemed like a big deal. So anyone else that has the same thing happen to them, do the urges less the more times you just say no? I'm really hoping that is the case, but if it isn't I'd like to know so I can try to steel myself to reality.

submitted by /u/Annie_Benlen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dUHnLl

No comments:

Post a Comment