Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Lost 38kg/84 pounds In 7 months

https://imgur.com/gallery/K8AoHPM

First picture is a still from a video I took, I avoided photos like the plague so was all I had.

Second picture is me yesterday trying on an old shirt that used to be tight.

I am 6ft1, started at 161kg/355 pounds...

This is how I did it:

  • Being so heavy initially, I started with fasting, so I would only eat 6 hours of a day. I focused mainly on calorie intake, sticking to 1400-1700 calories a day. I did go vegetarian for a month or two, which helped me change my poor eating habits and to think about what I was eating and more vegetable intake.
  • Once I had lost a bit of weight, quite quickly - I started up weight lifting at the gym 3 days a week, just a full body routine. I kept this up for 5 months, losing weight and continuing to keep track of my calories.
  • The last two months I have been really focusing on weight lifting, doing a 4 day routine, 2 days on upper body, 2 days on legs and then the other 3 days on cardio.
  • The cardio I have been doing is just keeping my heart rate above 145 for 30-40 minutes depending on how I am feeling.

TL:DR Ate less, exercised = weight loss haha.

I still have 20 kilos to lose, my goal weight is 100kg, I am putting on quite a lot of muscle, so with my frame I think that would be a good weight.

P.S I am wearing really short shorts in the photo.

https://imgur.com/gallery/K8AoHPM

submitted by /u/Zodine
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kmUo1F

No comments:

Post a Comment