Sunday, February 28, 2021

Is it just me struggling to lose weight during lockdown(UK)

Hi, I'm 24 and 13 stone 3. Before lockdown, I worked out three times a week and was very active in terms of work. Since lockdown, I've lost a good chunk of my muscle mass, since it's hard to replace bench press/squats/deadlifts even with a home workout but I've gained weight in fat.

Previously, 1.8 calories would lose me two pounds of fat a week during a cut. Now 1400 calories might lose me a pound if I'm really strict.

Without the gym and work it's a real uphill battle. I've started meal prepping to help stop myself cheating. Must have lost half a stone of muscle at least and even with an hour's walk a day it's really hard to lose weight now. Crazy how much muscle impacts weight loss. (Or is this just in my head?)

Anyone else in the same boat?

submitted by /u/markhalliday8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZXjPxn

No comments:

Post a Comment