Sunday, February 28, 2021

Having a hard time staying motivated after gaining back the 35+ pounds I lost.

Quick story here.

In 2018, I went in a weight loss journey and went down 35+ pounds in a year after going vegan and running around 3-4 times a week.

But since the last year and a half, the weight slowly came back to the point where I'm now standing at my starting weight.

All along this, I tried to get back of the wagon, but after a week or two, but after that, motivation went down and ended up having a beer and some takeout. This has been repeating for the last year or so.

I'm still in shape, I almost run a half marathon this summer, but the weight still was going up.

I'm at loss of idea on how to stay motivated, it feels like no matter what I do, the weight keeps going up and my moral keeps going down.

I tried intermittent fasting, counting calories, waking 1 hour+ each day... Nothing.

Being a new father in the winter, will all the gym closed during a pandemic in a 1 bedroom apartment might not be helping for sure, but anyways, I'm still looking for any helpful tips on staying motivated.

Tldr - I keep gaining weight and find it hard to find motivation for more than a week at a time.

submitted by /u/Future-Trip
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bGVjWM

No comments:

Post a Comment