Friday, February 26, 2021

When did your blood pressure change?

Moderately active 27F, 5’9”. Gained about 20lbs in quarantine (and should’ve been 20lbs less to begin with). My max was 215, now down to 207! Increasing to longer periods of exercise, making sure my meals are mostly plants, and cut way down on sweets and drinking.

I’ve been on a diuretic for years (started when I was 30lbs lighter and triathlon training, it’s genetics) but with the weight gain I’ve seen a spike - usually 140/90. My GP asked that I try weight loss before another med, and I’m in total agreement, but wanted some input:

When in your weight loss journey did you see a change in blood pressure?

submitted by /u/_carefully_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bEI8pj

No comments:

Post a Comment