Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Thought I'd Try This, Deepening My Weight Loss Commitment, F22, 5'9, CW: 180, SW: 184, GW: 158-142

30 or so pounds snuck up on me, but I'm hoping I can sneak it off too.

In all actuality my body has not changed a whole lot people are usually surprised when I mentioned how much weight I've gained over the past 2 years. I honestly can't even tell in pictures, but I feel slower, less nimble and well my dude can't throw me around (in a good way) like he used to.

So I want to lose it, and more and if I really don't like the way my body settles out then, that'll be bridge I cross when I get there. I just really want to get there (preferably before I turn 23 in June) Any tips to jumpstart weight loss? I've committed to a gym (and going multiple times a week), my diet is pretty irregular which is something I should maybe address... any fasters out there with preferred plans?

Reaching out to the interwebs for a push in the right direction, I appreciate it guys.

submitted by /u/not_tame_impala
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bCAUls

No comments:

Post a Comment