Thursday, February 25, 2021

I want to become a gym buff, but bloody covid is in the way

Don’t be mad at me: I’m slim and healthy and insecure. I want to feel good about myself and get into this healthy mindset that I keep seeing people talk about on this sub. How do I get there without getting addicted to the gym? I genuinely envy people that can manage weight loss/exercise well without there being a gym membership taking money out of your account every month to get you to go workout.

I know my brain - I need to trigger this exercise love in my body that I had a couple years ago with swimming. I was going three times a week and it did wonders for my self esteem. I got into running over last years lockdown which again, made me want to eat healthy and care more about what I’m doing for my body.

I AM DOING NOTHING RIGHT NOW. I want to be a gym buff!!! I want to tone up. I’m slim but flabby. Petite but nothingy. Small Frame but big thighs and chubby face. I’ve got OK foundations and I could look GREAT if I tried, but working full time in care, 13 hour shifts, doesn’t allow me to have much time or energy to apply to exercise.

How do I change my mindset?

submitted by /u/ru_ja
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/304HXhP

No comments:

Post a Comment