Friday, February 26, 2021

Starting to lose motivation

I've struggled with my weight my entire life due to metabolic and endocrine disorders. I'm a 5ft, 206 lb 23 year old woman. I've tried a bunch of different times to lose weight, with my biggest drop being down to 185 two years ago.

In January I started calorie watching again, this time with the promise to weigh all my food and to document EVERYTHING I eat because I had a habit of letting things slide. I haven't hit 1200 every day, but for the most part have stayed below 1400 daily (1200 was recommended by my doctor who is helping me and honestly being super supportive)

I also did something I've never done before, I hired a personal trainer, figured if I'm paying her, I better actually do it!

So it's been a month and I've lost a grand total of 2 pounds. I know weight loss is slow, I know muscle weighs more, but it's still so disheartening. My clothes don't fit any better, in fact they fit worse, and I'm noticing my cravings are coming back, probably due to my depression hitting harder

I don't know if these kinds of posts are accepted but I guess I just needed to spill my guts and ask for some motivation from y'all. If this isn't the appropriate spot I will take it down

submitted by /u/msmoonpie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aU815l

No comments:

Post a Comment