Sunday, February 28, 2021

HELP!!!:(

Male, 6’3, SW:384 CW:327 I’ve been steadily losing about 3 pounds a week, i weight my self and very Sunday, I’m on 16:8 intermittent fasting and eating only 1,500 calories a day, last Sunday I started to add exercise to enhance my weight loss journey, started walking way more and taking the stairs, my legs have been really sore and that made me happy knowing I was doing more, but after a week of exercising more, I weighted my self this morning and I’m still at 327, I didn’t lose nothing, I’m confused, I’m still on a calorie deficit, the only thing that changes is I started adding more exercise, I went from a sedentary lifestyle to walking and taking stairs, I was expecting to lose more then 3 pounds like I had before, what’s going on?☹️

submitted by /u/Perseverance-is-key
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NQaoxl

No comments:

Post a Comment