Thursday, February 25, 2021

When old progress photos come up..

Hey everyone! Been a lurker for a while, first time poster.

I (29F/5’3”) started my weight loss journey in November 2017 (SW was 240lbs). My motivation was my first trip with friends to Mexico planned for April 2018. It worked really well for me, I used MFP for CICO and went to the gym 3-4 times a week. By February 2019 I had lost 60lbs. In that same month, I started dating my current bf. Welp as everyone can guess, I definitly gained some “love weight” and gained back 30lbs (back up to 210lbs). In January 2021 I decided I had enough and kicked my butt into high gear and make it my goal to lose 75lbs and finally get to my goal weight (aiming for 135lbs) by the end of the year. I’ve lost 10lbs so far in the last 8 weeks using CICO once again, as well as working out 3-4 times a week or trying to get some form of exercise in.

Today a picture of myself popped up in my memories when I was at my lowest weight (178lbs) and I’m not gonna lie.. it stings seeing that. I came so far and seeing that reminds me that I completly dropped the ball and I’ve been stumbling to get on track every since. I’m trying to tell myself to use it as motivation, that if I stay on track and work hard I know I can get back to that, I’ve done it before so I should be able to do it again, right? But right now I just feel upset & so disappointed in myself.

Anyone else been through the same?

submitted by /u/chevygirl2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NWTIUG

No comments:

Post a Comment