Saturday, February 27, 2021

Anyone ever experience a “woosh” after a refeed day?

Just curious- I’m around 15% BF (Male, 32inch waist) and am trying to lose the last 5-10 lbs to get to 10%. Weight loss has been stalling the past few weeks despite an increase in cardio AND decrease in calories, so I tried using a Refeed Day yesterday (500 calories above maintenance) to see if a woosh would follow.

But ultimately today I just weighed the same as I did previously. So I hit the gym this afternoon and am back on the calorie deficit today. Just wondering if it takes a few days for a Woosh to happen following a refeed day or if it’s just not gonna happen at all. I plan on just continuing with my dieting down but the lack of change on the scale can be hard for motivation

submitted by /u/bootyboixD
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bR65dg

No comments:

Post a Comment