Wednesday, February 24, 2021

One negative after the weight loss...

F27, 5’7” and 60lbs down. About 20 to go but I’m in the heathy range.

One thing that makes me sad is looking at old photos. I had a wonderful last few years of traveling all over the world and being really happily surrounded by friends. I was losing weight the whole time, it’s been a slow loss, but man I am so grossed out by old photos of me. Even from 20lb ago when I stopped being overweight!

My friends share photos online for each other’s birthdays, and on the anniversary of a trip we took together. I have so many great ones but holy shit would I never post them. It makes me sad.

This is just a mini rant. It’s not a big deal, but it’s something I’m embarrassed about for sure. Especially since I’ve started dating someone new since about 10lbs ago and all the new contacts that come with him have no idea about my weight loss. I’m happy with how far I’ve come and I wouldn’t take it back. Just have to make some new memories.

submitted by /u/happyskittles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NSZO8p

No comments:

Post a Comment