Saturday, February 27, 2021

Where was the first and last place you lost fat?

Hey guys. I posted about my weight loss journey so far (down 20lbs!). Just was curious as to wear you lost fat first, and where was the last place you lost it. For me, I really haven’t seen any difference in my before and after photos, it’s only my face that has got more defined and less round so hey I’m not complaining. The parts I want to lose the most is my tummy, and my thighs, so because of that I reckon they’ll be the last to go. Did you start to notice a difference when you entered a healthy BMI? I’m currently 6lbs away from a healthy weight and I’m really hoping each pound from there on I will really start to see the fat loss in those areas. I can’t work out whether I have an hour glass shape or a pear shape, I have larger thighs so I’m guessing in pear shaped but of course I might just carry a lot of fat on my thighs. I do hope they slim down though because I would love a thigh gap lol. Let me know where you first and last saw your fat loss! Thanks guys :)

submitted by /u/lurkerec123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uDTjaA

No comments:

Post a Comment