Saturday, February 27, 2021

[SV] I've lost over 100 pounds?! Hold on, let's put this into perspective!

Weighed myself this morning to see 93kg on the scale! With that I've lost 47kg, i.e. 103.6lbs! I'm absolutely speechless!

Like the frog being boiled alive, it can be hard to see the changes if you just look in the mirror every day. So to put this into actual perspective, here are a handful of things that weigh 100 pounds! I used to carry one of these around with me ALL THE TIME!

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk! If you were to compare your own weight loss to everyday objects or animals, what have you guys lost so far?

I'll see you again once I've reached 91kg (= a healthy 24.9 BMI)!

submitted by /u/2InATrenchcoat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37US4K6

No comments:

Post a Comment