Sunday, February 28, 2021

Need motivation for weight loss.

Greetings all. I have always been on the heavier side. 220 lbs for MANY years. It was only after my kids were born I started gaining alot of weight. Less outside time and less activity because we were so busy. I joined the gym and was weight training, best shape of my lift but still on the heavy side. More of a strongman training, I packed on alot of muscle while still being slightly soft. 250lbs during this period. But What really got me was I went from a position at work where I was always moving and on my feet and lifting to a desk job, then covid happened and gyms closed. My weight sky rocketed. I was 285 at my heaviest. I recently started calorie counting. I went from 285 to 268. My issue now is that on weekends I kind of stop counting due to the fact I'm home with my wife and she doesn't count calories. I tend to over eat and snack on junk. I want to keep counting but I feel my motivation has decreased and I just lose interest. Does anyone have any input on what to do to help me out? Or your own person tips and tricks to keep me on the right track? Sorry if it this post doesn't make sense. I confuse my English words sometimes.

submitted by /u/kryogein
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uBfVbL

No comments:

Post a Comment