Friday, February 26, 2021

PSA: Buy new goal pants (if that helps you)

So, if you're anything like me a big part of your weight loss journey is for aestethic reasons. And that's okay! Sure, being healthy is great too but damn if we don't love to see ourselves in smaller jeans.

And for that reason I would like to invite everyone who needs a little extra push to by a new pair of goal pants. My original goal pants had never been worn and waited 4 years to be worn; and now they're a little baggy. I love those pants but fitting in to them has been strange as I'm not at my goal weight yet. So I thought, let's get a new pair of goal pants! I ordered jean shorts yesterday and they technically fit but are too tight to wear outside, here's to working my butt of to make them fit nicely this summer!

Disclaimer that this only works if you have disposable income and clothes are your nr 1 motivator, but it helps me a bunch and sometimes I feel like it's a taboo to say that out loud.

submitted by /u/feestfrietje
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3krGStt

No comments:

Post a Comment