Sunday, February 28, 2021

Losing weight with only walking and calorie restriction. How low do I have to go to get to 10% bodyfat?

I'm a 6'3" 28 year old male. I'm currently at 205 lbs (down from nearly 300 lbs 1 year ago). I'm currently recovering from an injury and I'm unable to do any weight lifting right now so my weight loss is coming entirely from walking and eating less. My goal is to hit 10% body fat by the time I'm able to start weightlifting and I'm just wondering what that weight is. Even at 205 lbs, I still have love handles, a bit of a gut, and slight man-boobs. I haven't lifted for a long time so I have very little muscle. Any estimates or ideas about what weight I should be shooting for? 185? 175? Even lower?

submitted by /u/splitzio
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZYqyqP

No comments:

Post a Comment