Saturday, February 27, 2021

Worried about Gallstones

So I (20y/o 5’11’’ male) recently started a pretty successful (unsuccessful?) diet, in the first 8-9 days now I’ve lost around 15 pounds, going from 273. I realized going through it while I’m not hungry or feel any adverse affects that the amount is pretty unhealthy. Looking into it I’ve read stories about too fast weight loss causing gallstone and worse surgery.

The majority of these I’ve noticed are women, I’m assuming they have higher likely hood of developing them but am unsure. I’m now pretty worried about developing them and am wondering the likely hood of it happening if I continue?

I already plan to change my diet to increase my caloric intake.

Also i’m wondering if eating the occasionally “very fatty” food (fast food once a week or so) would reduce the likely hood of developing gallstones? (From my limited knowledge)

I understand the vast majority of the subreddit aren’t dietitians or doctors but still wanted to get the opinion of people maybe in the same boat or have experienced it.

submitted by /u/Medious
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P9vdnA

No comments:

Post a Comment