Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Hungry me and not hungry me are two completely different people.

I get quite hangry, and hold none of the same health values when I'm hungry. I've been trying to get hungry me on board with weight loss, but she's not super keen.

I have an still trying to learn intuitive eating, but I have to anticipate more than 'listen' to signals. I know being hungry won't kill me, and I can control my behavior towards others (except sometimes when they are ditsing around).

I wouldn't say I eat incredibly bad when I reach that hunger point, but I definitely either don't eat the healthiest or the best portions sizes.

No one I know seems to have this same intensity when they are hungry. Has anyone had success overcoming this, or building habits around it?

submitted by /u/eskininja
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bz0Gao

No comments:

Post a Comment