Friday, February 26, 2021

Is this my body's natural resting spot? What say you? F, 49, 5'2", SW 225 LW 144 CW 150-155

My weight loss journey has been a long one, and not unlike everyone else's here (lifetime of weight issues, emotional eating, sedentary lifestyle, etc.) but I found my stride in Jan 2019, persevered and lost a total of 81 lbs in 15 months hitting my goal weight of 144 in April 2020. I achieved this through daily exercise, and weighing and logging my food and calorie intake. This is when I transitioned to maintenance with the goal to stay between 145-150. Today I weigh 155 and have been between 150-155 since August 2020.

I've been driving myself crazy with the numbers on the scale and routinely disappointed to not be in the 140s, weighing myself just weekly. I continue calorie counting and exercising everyday as it's my new lifestyle and won't change. My average daily calorie intake is 1300-1500 calories. I don't fear returning to 225 lbs, but am growing weary of the weekly disappointment of not staying between 145-150. Could it just be my body is good where I am?

I feel great, am satisfied and my clothes fit. Is this my body's natural resting spot?

What say you?

submitted by /u/jschaferhess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kqfGLM

No comments:

Post a Comment