Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Has anyone here has success with major weight loss without calorie counting?

I'm currently 5'9 and about 250lbs. I have just been diagnosed with a hormone disorder called PPMD and I struggle with a binge eating disorder as a result. I am on medication to help me with both of those things, but since I have such a messy past with eating disorders and yo-yo dieting I am really reluctant to start calorie counting. I'm currently not drinking, smoking weed, or drinking caffeine, and I have also given up both meat a cheese (not all dairy, just cheese specifically because it's a big trigger food for me). Have any of you had success with weight loss without calorie counting? I am so so hoping I don't have to go back to that hell.

submitted by /u/Breeblez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3utszcw

No comments:

Post a Comment