Saturday, February 27, 2021

Is it still water weight?

First time poster, long time lurker! My stats are F22, 5’3, SW 246, CW 237, GW 146. After MANY half-hearted attempts to lose weight (only to gain back twice as much as I lost) I feel like I’m in it to win it now. No more excuses! But I also want to do sustainably, because that’s what I’ve been missing in past fad diets. I started my exercise journey at the end of January, and have been doing consistent cardio (either indoor cycling or elliptical) every day. In the last few days, I added daily yoga to that routine, so in total I burn between 600-800 calories from exercise. However, it took me a bit longer to hop on the food train, but I soon learned that no matter how much I exercised, my diet would be the lions share of weight gain AND loss. My TDEE is around 2100, and I eat between 1600 and 1800 depending on the day. I’ve done 4 weeks of weekly weigh-ins: 246, 246, 242.2, and today’s weight of 237(!!!). My question is: 5.2 pounds is an awful lot for one week. Love to see the number, but is it possible that it’s water weight even though I’ve been exercising daily for over a month? I did recently up my water intake from 60 oz to 120 oz, so that might also explain it. But again I want to SUSTAIN weight loss, and so I don’t want to drop too rapidly, so if y’all don’t think it’s water weight, do I need to up my caloric intake? Would appreciate any thoughts!!

submitted by /u/whyrose99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3q0sVE3

No comments:

Post a Comment