Friday, February 26, 2021

Finally about to start my weight loss journey!

Hello! New to Reddit so please excuse any mistakes! I’ve always had a really tumultuous relationship with food, dieting, exercise, etc. Like many people I’ve had different kinds of unhealthy relationships with food. A long time ago I struggled with an ED and I’ve since started eating whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it. Obviously, this led to some weight gain and unhealthy habits. I feel like I’m finally ready to try to not only lose weight but become healthier. No one I know really understands my weird relationship with food so I’m glad to have a place here to just dump my thoughts and feelings. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ideclare_bankrupcyyy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pe6oHj

No comments:

Post a Comment