Thursday, February 25, 2021

Weight Loss Help. SW: 290 CW:265 GW:190-200

So I started Keto on the first week of November 2020 at 290. As the months went on, I gradually started losing weight to the point that I am currently at 265 pounds. Yes, I did cheat for the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years). Now my problem is that I feel like from November up until now, I should still be losing weight but I am stuck at 265 and been stuck at this weight for almost a month. 3 weeks ago, I started going to the gym 3 days a week doing the treadmill for 30 minutes and the elliptical for 30 minutes. After that, I would do weight machines (for the abs and chest). Still, I am stuck at 265. I am getting frustrated that I am not losing anymore weight. I also started intermittent fasting 2 weeks ago. Still no progress. Any tips to get out of this plateau? I’m trying to at least be to 200 by August but I am very stuck! Please help.

submitted by /u/WLJ2021
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P0Ois3

No comments:

Post a Comment