Monday, March 29, 2021

5,5 women who are 140 pounds, how do you feel?

Hey guys!

Now before I get started on this post I just wanted to clarify something. I know that whilst on a weight loss journey you should never compare yourself to anyone else as every body is so different and holds fat in different places. However, I just wanted to ask how you girls out there feel if you’re 5,5 and weigh 140lbs? I’ve been on my weight loss journey for 5 ish months and I’m down from 176 pounds to 153 pounds. My goal weight is 140 pounds. I have quite a naturally curvy build, not quite an hour glass yet but also not exactly pear as I don’t have that big of hips or a big bum, though I store a lot of my fat in my thighs and my stomach. Of course, I don’t know yet what I will be like at 140lbs, I might feel great or still have some belly fat and thigh fat and may want to get to 126lbs which is like the happy medium for my height (140 is on the higher end of a healthy bmi). So if you have these measurements, how do you feel and look at that weight? Do you have a flattish stomach? Did your thighs slim down? Thanks for your help, you’re all great! :)

submitted by /u/lurkerec123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3u4c2L5

No comments:

Post a Comment