Friday, March 26, 2021

One week in, 5lbs down

I’ve been eating super clean and hitting the gym for one full week so far. Started at 265 and weighed in at 259 this morning. Decent start, definitely had moments of challenge / weakness, but it feels good to get into a manageable routine.

Slightly concerned about the amount of weight loss in a short time - I’m fearing the “faster it falls, quicker it grows”, and this is the second time I’ve attempted a large weight reduction. Almost ten years ago, I went from 245 to 165 in 9mo. Gained back due to finishing school, getting an office job, having kids / starting a family, and a montage of unhealthy habits.

Feeling good today - my body already feels so much better from getting physical activity and not eating shit for a week! Thank you, to whomever reads this, feels good to share somewhere.

submitted by /u/geo152
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lUlzS8

No comments:

Post a Comment