Saturday, March 27, 2021

First Achievement - first 10 kilo loss

Starting Weight: 148.40kg Current Weight: 137.60kg Target Weight: 79kg Goal Weight: 75kg

1.79m/F/PCOS/34

6 weeks ago I hit rock bottom with my weight, and realised that I'm literally eating myself away from what I want from life. I made a very determined decision that I need to lose the weight.

During my weigh in this week, I'm down 10.8kg since 13/2/21. While I still have a very long way to go, I did a little happy dance when getting off the scale.

I've completely changed my lifestyle. Eating is a combination of fasting 8pm - 10/11am then 3 meals, very low carb, and not too much red meat. No snacks. Exercise is increasing with 3 HIT classes, 2 spin classes, and 2 weights sessions a week. If I have a craving - binge and emotional eating are my downfall - I'll have a small treat and adjust my eating for the additional cals. I'm not actively weighing or tracking food yet, but will if/when my weight loss slows.

I've found this thread so incredibly motivating, but not too many posts are for women my age and weight, if anyone like me is on a similar journey.

submitted by /u/Necessary-Try
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fkCJXP

No comments:

Post a Comment