Wednesday, March 31, 2021

it's my first 4 days of intermittent fasting and I feel pretty great, until it's time to eat.

I can go 23+ hours without feeling hungry after i started fasting (kind of weird considering I used to feel hunger around 14 hours of not eating - before I started my weight loss journey), and when I force myself to eat, i feel lightheaded/headaches after i'm done eating.

Does anyone else experience this?

I can go 23+ hours without feeling hungry after i started fasting (kind of weird considering I used to feel hunger around 14 hours of not eating - before I started my weight loss journey), and when I force myself to eat, i feel lightheaded/headaches after i'm done eating.

Does anyone else experience this?

I can go 23+ hours without feeling hungry after i started fasting (kind of weird considering I used to feel hunger around 14 hours of not eating - before I started my weight loss journey), and when I force myself to eat, i feel lightheaded/headaches after i'm done eating.

Does anyone else experience this?

I can go 23+ hours without feeling hungry after i started fasting (kind of weird considering I used to feel hunger around 14 hours of not eating - before I started my weight loss journey), and when I force myself to eat, i feel lightheaded/headaches after i'm done eating.

Does anyone else experience this?

submitted by /u/foodlover88392
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OezMgu

No comments:

Post a Comment