Thursday, March 25, 2021

24lb loss since mid Jan

In Jan I went for my yearly physical. The results of my blood work were horrendous. My Glucose was 298. My weight was 209lbs and I was misserable. 2years prior I was 24% BF 150lbs working out 5x wk. Then I stopped, gained some weight and then covid hit a yr later and I gained more weight.

Fast forward today. 183lbs 33% bf and my glucose is 126. I've been walking on our treadmill and taking our dog for walks. I am feeling so much better in my self I am so glad I had my yearly physical and got told off by my Dr lol.

My goal is to just keep plodding along till I can get back to the gym. I have bulging discs so back pain is a daily so hoping thr more weight I lose the better that becomes and I can make it to the gym.

Oh and I'm Plant Based which I think has definitely helped in my weight loss.

submitted by /u/Jaxster1969
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vTPkHz

No comments:

Post a Comment