Wednesday, March 31, 2021

I’ve lost 30 guinea pigs!

I started actively trying to lose weight on October 22nd 2020. I lost 27 pounds within about 3 months, and then sort of...stagnated for a while. Which made me sad, so I indulged a little more at cheat meals, which only stagnated my weight loss further, which made me sad...etc, etc, etc.

Last Monday I’d had enough. I was determined to get back on the wagon and I did! Since then I’ve finally reached my first goal of losing 30 pounds, which means I officially have under 100 to lose! I’m so pumped!!!

I started googling comparisons to 30 pounds (40 jars of jam, 272 eggs), etc. My favourite was 30 guinea pigs! So I’ve lost 30 guinea pigs!! Woot woot!!

submitted by /u/befierclykind
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ueQsUt

No comments:

Post a Comment