Monday, March 29, 2021

I’m Starting to feel Like I Can Sustain This

Officially 5lbs down! I feel like it’s working!

I’m officially starting my 4th week of my lifestyle change (meal planning, daily 1hr exercise, 4-6 days a week, med-low intensity)

I’ve hit 5lbs lost! An average of 1.93 lost per week, which is EXACTLY what I was hoping for!

I know it’s a long journey ahead. I still have over 100 to lose, but this feels SUSTAINABLE for me

If I can lose 50 lbs by my birthday in September I will be so damn happy

I’ve been tracking on a weight loss-tracker and it’s really good to see the graph. It’s only a month, but I’ve been tracking daily and seeing the ups-and downs with a net loss it feels good!

How are you guys doing? I’m so glad I joined this sub, I feel like all the things I’ve been doing are good, and I have enough inspiration to keep me going until I hit my goal! And honestly beyond, just so I can maintain a healthy life :)

submitted by /u/anonymous2094
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3u48lFf

No comments:

Post a Comment