Saturday, March 27, 2021

Daily meals I do as a creature of habit

First off, if this post isn’t quite what this subreddit is for I’ll gladly delete it!

I’m a bigger guy and I just started my weight loss journey about two weeks ago. Through a lot of trial and error as well as math I have found a set of meals that work for me. I’m posting this partially to get feedback if this looks bad for any reason, but also because I hope some people may find this helpful. I'm aware its extremely niche and not very helpful for 99% of people but if it helps one person figure out meals that work for them then its a win!!!

Here are my different meals for each mealtime, portioned and calorie counted. I can go more in depth on any of these if someone is interested in knowing more.

BREAKFAST

  • Kind breakfast bar & Chocolate Soylent (500-580 calories)

LUNCH

  • 2 Reds chicken chorizo & egg burrito (350 calories each)

or

  • 3/4 cup chicken breast, 3/4 cup red potatoes & 1/2 cup of Carrots (600~ calories)

DINNER

  • 4oz Seitan, 4 eggs scrambled & green onion (650~ cal)

or

  • 3/4 cup chicken breast, 1/4 cup of red sauce, garlic & green onion (600~ calories)

CHEAT MEAL

  • Three Taco Bell soft tacos w/ chipotle sauce (200~ calories each)

Average of 1700-1900 calories per day :)

submitted by /u/xScratchh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39mSyJP

No comments:

Post a Comment