Monday, March 29, 2021

Should I continue losing weight?

I (16f) have been on a weight loss journey for a couple months now, starting at 146 pounds. I currently am 5'4 and 106 pounds, but still feel bigger in some areas when I know I'm slim already. I know you can't really reduce specific spots of your body, but I'm wondering if its because of my weight that these places look like they do.

Lately, I've been going on walks and increasing my steps as exercise since I haven't been motivated to do anything else, and also eating at a deficit. My body looks the same as it did the prior month and I'm a little upset about it.

Should I lose a couple more pounds and see if I like the results, or should I begin working out?

submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Grass93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wkPWGm

No comments:

Post a Comment