Thursday, March 25, 2021

My lightest weight in years

Just wanted to come back on this sub and maybe inspire and motivate someone, I posted on here around just under a year ago at the very start of my weight loss journey where I weighed 305lbs. Today I’m so happy to say I’m the lightest I’ve ever been at 219lbs (which I believe is around 5 stone lighter) and I’ve never felt better. Although I have around another 20/30 lbs to go, I still feel very accomplished. This was without a doubt the most physically and mentally challenging thing I’ve ever done but I wanted it so bad and so I never let anything slow me down. Throughout the transformation I was not only losing weight, but building muscle (which if you’re not already doing, it speeds up metabolism and helps you lose weight quicker) and I can finally see my physique coming through as I continue to drop my body fat percentage. Believe me when I say I was the most unmotivated person ever but with a plan, a good diet and daily exercise, YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!!!

submitted by /u/xandre520
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3slQ0mR

No comments:

Post a Comment