Friday, March 26, 2021

Struggling

I’ve been doing well with my weight loss journey and just hit the 10lbs lost mark. I’m a quarter of the way there! But this week has been so stressful and I’ve been relying on unhealthy food to get me through, and I don’t have the motivation to undo it right now. The mental side of weight loss is so important and it’s taken a real hit this week.

I just moved house and so much has been going wrong: internet provider messed up so I don’t have any till next week, toilet flush broken, heating temperamental, downstairs sink leaking so I can’t wash up... So I’ve been spending most of my time at my boyfriend’s house so I can work and eat. But with the routine I used to have out of the window, I’m turning back to my old habits. I’m very much an emotional eater. Yesterday I had a Chinese takeaway, a whole Lindt Easter bunny and half a packet of chocolate digestives... today I’m thinking about having the rest of the digestives for breakfast.

I know that once all my house issues are fixed (hopefully next week) I’ll be in the house a lot more, I’ll be back in control and get back on the wagon. I’m excited to start working out as well, as I have a lot more space now and the local area is lovely for running. So it WILL all be fine - just for now, I feel like I’m undoing all my hard work and I don’t have the mental energy to stop myself. I think all I can do is forgive myself and move on as soon as I can. Don’t really know what this post is, I think I just needed to vent!

submitted by /u/whosmilhouse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sql3hj

No comments:

Post a Comment