Thursday, March 25, 2021

Any tips on starting weight loss at 15 ?

(15M) I weight about 100-101 kg and I am 192-193 cm or 6’3. My BMI is 26.8.

I have a line graph of my weight loss from last year, it’s on a downward trend which is good, but I’m kinda stuck at 100-101, I’m so close to being under triple digits, sometimes I’m at 103 but that’s normal, I was at about 125kg at the start of last year.

I only drink water, nothing else, I have about 4.2 litres of water a day. My main issue really is what I eat, and how much exercise I do, I don’t eat unhealthy tbh, 90% of my meals are cooked at home, sometimes I have takeout but it shouldn’t really affect much.

This seems kinda short, but basically I need some advice on exercises I can do at home with only weights and my body, and also what foods I should be eating, and how much/when I should eat, and what food I should stay away from.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/Temp4580085
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PqtMBB

No comments:

Post a Comment