Monday, March 29, 2021

I lost 12 kg in 7 month

I was always normal weight (even though I always felt a bit overweight) It got really bad when I was 16, started taking the pill and switched schools.

In one year I gained 10 kg.

I had my breasts reduction scheduled and three days before, my doctor told me that I was a higher risk of infection because I gained weight.

I was 17 back then and my parents told me that I should loose weight and then we can reschedule the surgery.

And I cried and cried and cried, till they allowed it (not only because of the crying, but because I was almost an adult and because I would have probably never forgave them)

After 2kg of breast reduced I felt like the high of my life. Summer 2020, my country had covid in control I could travel and I was feeling good. My parents still wanted me to loose weight but I liked my body how it was. I thought that I felt good inside of me.

Something clicked in fall 2020 inside of me. I started weight watchers and gym and I lost kilo after kilo.

I didn't really saw the results until the first person commented on it.

It was hard, I love pasta, but now I only eat it once or twice a month.

Sometimes I got chocolate, chips, chocolate pudding and cookies for one lunch and I was still hungry after!

Now seven month later, I realized that I am now so much more comfortable in my body.

I feel truly amazing. And every comment on my weight loss makes me shine!

I am down 2 pants sizes and I actually enjoy eating now so much more!

I just want to share this to inspire others, loosing weight shouldn't be your focus, feeling good in your body should be!

If you need a sign to start (again) take this as sign:)

Here is a before Vs after picture: before and after

submitted by /u/ilikepancakeswith
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dlcbDl

No comments:

Post a Comment