Sunday, March 28, 2021

EZ Daily Chopped Salad for weight loss!

I'm pretty much a noob at making salads. And I live pretty meagerly with not much of a budget. So from all the information I learned, this is a recipe I came up with at fairly low cost. I'm just starting on my weight loss journey. So I can't confirm results. I'm not a chef. I welcome anybody to examine this, and give feedback/suggestions.

EZ DAILY CHOPPED SALAD

Garlic

Onion

Ginger

Chili Pepper (any sort of hot pepper)

Kale (or Spinach, Lettuce)

Cucumber

Tomato

Bell Pepper

Sprouted Brown Rice

Sprouted Lentil

Lemon

EV Olive Oil (or any oil)

White Wine Vinegar (or any vinegar)

Plain Yogurt (not sweetened)

Sea Salt

Black Pepper (seasoning)

Tuna (not necessary, or a good meat)

I chop everything up to bits. Sort of like dicing or use a food processor. The ginger and chili pepper is advice I got from Indian style cooking. To enrich the flavor. Lentil is advice somebody gave me here. Brown rice might not taste so great, but is excellent for weight loss. And actually tastes just fine. Sprouting both brown rice and lentil improves the nutritional value tremendously. They can both be boiled a bit. Splashing in lemon, oil, vinegar, salt/pepper with a little bit of plain yogurt makes a great light glaze. I wouldn't refer to it as a typical dressing that might be more saucy. The salad stands well on its own without meat. But I like to add a bit of tuna with additional lemon. I use tuna because it's the cheapest thing I know of that's decently healthy.

submitted by /u/risingstarlite
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31pP3ht

No comments:

Post a Comment