Sunday, March 28, 2021

How do you see yourself?

SW:195 CW:140 GW:~130??

Hey everyone. First time poster! I just recently reached 55lb of weight loss over like two-ish years. The first 45 lbs over six months when I had a living environment that was perfectly aligned to allowed for healthy eating and increased exercise. I’ve been slowly continuing in this process, albeit quite slow, which I’m fine with.

I have been overweight/obese my entire life and am now finally most days feeling comfortable in my body and can wear clothes I look better in and feel more comfortable in. However, when I’m looking at myself undressed, most of what I picture myself is as the same body I was when I started all this. I know there’s progress. I can look at photos and see change. But my default thoughts when seeing myself is that there’s been so little change. Anyone else experienced this? Tips on healthily reminding myself where I’ve come from?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/After-Bedroom2416
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31tgM0x

No comments:

Post a Comment