Thursday, March 25, 2021

Hit the 50lbs milestone!

SW: 237 CW: 186 GW: 150 5ft 6 (F)

It feels so surreal that ive made it this far, to lose 50lbs its been a year in the making with on and off weight loss stuff but I was determined this year was going to be the year to feeling more confident and happy with myself. This sub has played a part of keeping me on track (most days) What I've really learnt throughout this experience is that I don't need to be good all the time, I just need to good most of the time consistently.

That mind set has really made me feel so much better if its a birthday and im surrounded by masses amount of food to not freak out like its my last day on earth or eat nothing and feel disconnected. Just have one (maybe two) slices of cake. In the grand scheme of things, it won't make a difference.

Ive only got 26 more pounds to go and i hope to lose that by summer (ambitious I know but if i just keep to it I know its possible to do it healthily too)

I will admit I have run out of a bit of steam during March, lost 4lbs so far but was consistently losing 8lbs a month beforehand. I expected it to slow down at some point though. Im very proud of myself for sticking to it so long, I usually give up after a while or would treat myself and wouldnt know when to stop.

Overall, Im genuinely surprised I've made it this far. Always thought I was just "supposed" to be bigger. Im still on the chunky side but 50lbs less chunky!

submitted by /u/seraphinaswan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rm1RA0

No comments:

Post a Comment