Friday, March 26, 2021

Seeking An Accountability Buddy!

Hey there, I’m a woman in my late 20’s whose gone up and down at different times, and Im ready to buckle down and make a change. I’m currently 178lbs and looking to be around 130 - 125, the weight I’ve felt most comfortable in the past.

I have PMDD and ADHD, which has made my weight loss efforts significantly more difficult, as I have tendencies towards binging or overeating two weeks of the month, and am easily able to stick to my plans the other two week. One of my biggest struggles is sugar, and I have had bouts of issues with Candida, so I’m looking to eliminate sugars / sweets.

Im interested in buddying up with someone who really wants to check in daily, support each other, share food logs, and be there to check in with when we’re having weak moments and need support to keep going. I’m not a “hard love” type of person or judgemental, I believe in support through positive reinforcement and mindfulness.

If you’re looking for the same, be in touch!

submitted by /u/passaflora
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PyvMaZ

No comments:

Post a Comment