Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Please give me serious advice on how to reduce 22 lbs and get rid of stubborn thigh fat

First of all, I am new to this community and I am proud of everyone here who has decided to embark on their journey towards a healthier life:) I started at 233 lbs and I am all the way down to 176 lbs, no gym, just workouts on YouTube and really reducing my rice intake. During the first couple months of weight loss, I had a bad relationship with food and that gave me acidity. But I am past that phase now, I no more ‘starve’ myself to lose weight. In my household, not a day goes by without us having consumed rice, and there was a time when I’d take two servings of way too much rice , with all the curries and the veggies. In 2019, that habit followed by a very sedentary and monotonous lifestyle , I gained a lot of weight and hit the 233 lbs mark. Now, even though I am down almost 57 lbs, I still need to reduce 22 lbs (10kgs) , in order to reach my target weight. I have about 6-9 months to do so, before I it’s almost time for me to leave for uni. So any serious routine you guys could recommend me to follow? I am not a very ketosis person, I don’t mind being in a calorie deficit , and I do workout everyday (not more than 2 hours or less than an hour). But that aside, what really bothers me is my STUBBORN THIGH FAT , how am I even supposed to get rid of that ? It’s so annoying , I can see significant changes on my thighs but they’re still so fat. Honestly thighs are the only reason I am so insecure about my body. So I’d really appreciate it if you guys could give me legitimate tips on how to actually reduce thigh fat 😭 Thanks in advance and have a great day !!!

submitted by /u/boiissouphot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3miLwv7

No comments:

Post a Comment