Saturday, March 27, 2021

Any videos/documentaries of weight loss featuring people between 200-300 pounds?

Hey everyone. I like watching those weight loss shows and documentaries and stuff on youtube. Shows like my 600 pound life, or those BBC videos that seem to be pretty popular where they follow one person who is severely overweight and they lose weight. Dont get me wrong, these are great, but I feel I cant quite relate 100 percent. We all have different goals. It seems to me all I can find is either people who are around 140ish and want to lose 10 pounds, or people who are 500 plus pounds that get down to 250ish. Applause to both those, but I like to see someone achieve the same goals that I hope to achieve. I would like to find a video of someone who is about 200-250 and slim down to 150ish.

Any links? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/tyler_durden2021
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31mFX54

No comments:

Post a Comment