Saturday, March 27, 2021

can i normally lose weight after a cheat week?

hey sweeties, posted a while ago to share the 7 kg weight loss i achieved in a month (went from 80 kilos to 73!). Well uh, i stayed at my boyfriend’s place to celebrate his bday and he really decided he needed to spoil and feed me, so i ate junk food for 5 days straight.

Long story short, quite predictable i guess, i ate so much i put on a kilo and a half. I lost weight nice n easy thus far so i’m not worried, i’ll just go back to dieting from now but my question is:

Will i normally start losing again?

Like, i’ll go back to my super low intake from today, will i see my normal weekly improvements (1 kilo loss) or did i fuck everything up?? Ty in advance as usual!! <3

submitted by /u/ooophelia_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3crGAk0

No comments:

Post a Comment